Friday 2 December 2011

Inferior Interior

I've been wanting to redecorate my room lately. Normally I go through this phase every six months or so. My main problem is I don't have the funds to transform it into the fabulous boudoir I have in mind :( I have been looking in a lot of charity shops and second hand shops and have actually found a few bits that I love. I want to go for the whole vintage look....love anything that looks like a New York style loft. My room however, has four very equal uninteresting looking walls and a window that instead of looking out onto a New York skyline, it looks out onto Mrs Murrays front garden who normal throws her leftover breakfast out into the grass to feed the birds (that rarely stop and eat her half sausage and leftover french toast) Here are some of the rooms that have inspired me throughout my research....








No comments:

Post a Comment